Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How much is the deposit to reserve your service?
- A: We charge $500 as a deposit.
- Q: Who chooses the music for the videos?
- A: The couples always choose their own music. This ensures that our couples will be happy with the music chosen for their video.
- Q: Why should I hire a professional videographer?
- A: There’s about a million answers to this question. Video shows motion and sound, which pictures are unable to capture. You can see your father walking you down the aisle, hear your vows, listen to your best man’s hilarious speech, and watch the single ladies fight for your bouquet! Most importantly, listen to all the previous couples that did not get video, as most will tell you that not having a video is their biggest regret. In contrast, it will be very difficult to find a couple that hired a professional videographer that regrets their decision.
- Q: What is the best way to see your most current videos?
- A: You can go to our Video 21 Productions Facebook page. You can also go to http://vimeo.com/video21. This is where we upload virtually all of our Same Day Edit's to.
- Q: Who is going to be working at my wedding?
- A: All weddings are attended by Janice and/or Davis. We do not contract out freelance videographers, all of our workers work exclusively for Video 21 Productions. This ensures us that your video will be consistent with our style.
- Q: Do you bring backup equipment?
- A: Absolutely. We always bring an extra camera, as well as extra audio equipment, batteries, and tapes.
- Q: How would you describe your style?
- A: We consider ourselves more of a hybrid videographer. Because we do include the entire ceremony and reception program (unless otherwise specified), we do have a documentary style of shooting. However, we also do incorporate some cinematic shots for our Same Day Edit and Wedding Day Highlights. We don’t “stage” or set up many shots, as we believe that the best shots occur naturally. We don’t do a lot of special effects or fancy transitions, because we want our videos to have a clean, easy to watch, look. Also, we don't want our videos to appear out-dated when they are watched 10 years from now.
- Q: What is Blu-Ray and why would I want it?
- A: Blu-Ray is basically a DVD in High Definition. The video quality is far greater than that of a regular DVD. It is something that everyone should want because it gives you your video in the best possible quality, and it is the format that will soon replace DVD.
Contact us today!